A Weekend Of Outfits...

By Lucy Harbron - 17:20




Trousers - H&M
Jumper - Primark
Boots - Clarks
Jacket - Oxfam (originally asos)


I've been after an over-sized, more structured denim jacket for quite a while now, and lately I've really loved that kind of painted jacket silhouette, something a little more masculine. I found this perfect one waiting for me in Oxfam for only £9.99 and it's fits like a dream. It hangs to the perfect length and is over-sized but still sits nicely on the shoulders. Since getting this I've worn it non-stop with an all black outfit. Pair it with some black skinny jeans and boots for a classic Alexa Chung New York street style vibes. But I'm head over heels for this combo with cigarette trousers and a turtle neck; it's both formal and classic, but super effortless. Add a beret and it only gets better.




Jumper - H&M
Skirt - Pull and Bear
Jacket - Oxfam (originally H&M)
Trainers - New Look
All monochrome is a safe bet. I found this waterproof mac on the same day as that denim dreamboat, and couldn't say no. £17 for two new coats, and you can't really live in Sheffield without a raincoat so I feel no guilt what so ever. I always wanted a yellow raincoat, but I think white was definitely the way to go with my wardrobe. It should be a subtle piece as it's got total grandma vibes, but the bright white on the dark background of like 99.9% of my outfits makes it totally eye-catching and bold. As before its the perfect over-sized sized and finally oh finally I can stay dry in the Yorkshire rain. 


Dungarees - Topshop
T-shirt - H&M
Beret - Topshop
Coat - Vintage
I finally caved and got myself a beret. This black, Topshop one is beautiful made and super easy to style if you're a beginner like me. On this day I went fuuullll rich bitch gossip girl vibes by pairing it with a fur coat and all black. I wore this on a day trip to Manchester and it made me feel just a smidge less inferior roaming round the ever so cool northern quarter. If you haven't invested in a beret yet, do it. But maybe don't try to style one during a storm...

---

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...