Summer Looks...

By Lucy Harbron - 15:42

For once England has experienced a real life hot summer so I've been forced to develop a proper summer wardrobe. I'm definitely a winter lover, I far far prefer layers and jumpers to vest tops, but I've had to dive into the world of warm weather dressing, so here's some looks I put together with some new purchases I loved this summer.



T-Shirt- Primark
Playsuit- Zara
I picked up this playsuit in the Zara sale while I was in Liverpool cause it gave me Alexa Chung Glastonbury 2014 vibes as it's a metallic silver material. I love how oversized and easy this piece is, I can just pop it on over a plain t-shirt or a striped shirt and I'm done. I've been wearing this all summer as it's just so flowy and airy it's so easy to stay cool in. However, the baggy shape means I can always layer a jumper under it in the winter. Such a win for only £3!


T-shirt- H&M
Pinafore- Fat Face
Boots- Clarks
I'm still so sooooo in love with this boxy denim pinafore from Fat Face. It's so versatile and simple to style. I picked up this cute striped ringer t-shirt to go under my dungarees and I've worn it pretty much 24/7. The classic stripe with blue denim is such a timeless look, it will always look good, so this outfit has been a real go-to in the heat. Honestly I'll never stop loving this pinafore.



T-Shirt- Etsy
Skirt- Pull & Bear
Boots- Clarks
This is my fave outfit atm featuring my fave fave film. I've been after this t-shirt for so long and I finally treated myself last pay day, it's so comfy and retro looking with the bold red text. I always love how this film reminds me to be both bad ass and mushy, so win win.

A-line skirts have been my nemesis for so long. When you've got hips, it's so hard to find a skirt that fits and isn't either too big on the waist or way way too short. But on my first trip to Pull & Bear in Liverpool, I found the holy grail. It fits like a glove and was only £17 so I had to have it. I've been wearing this skirt constantly as it's so easy to dress up and down. I've worn it with striped tops, jumpers, big baggy t-shirts and with a sheer top on a night out. So so wearable! If you're still looking for your perfect A-line, definitely check out Pull & Bear, or Urban Outfitters, they've normally got some good'uns.

T-shirt- vintage
Dungarees- Topshop
Last but not least, when am I not wearing my topshop dungarees. I love them with this simple striped tee, such a classic look. Oh and I also chopped all my hair off and lav it!

I officially move to Sheffield in 2 days so expect a uni room tour soonish.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...