Playlist ~ Summer16...

By Lucy Harbron - 16:44


Summer is officially over, it's rained and I've worn a jacket, it's over. So to cling onto the remains of the sun, I made my ultimate summer 2016 playlist. My music taste this summer has been totally based on obsession, I would listen to the same songs/artists for weeeeks but I also fell in love with so many new releases. So many 10/10 artists have released albums these past months- Tom Odell, Blossoms, Benjamin Francis Leftwich, NAO, Shura etc etc...

For once my music loves have been overwhelmingly happy and upbeat so this playlist really is summer in songs. I've been really loving more electronic music lately like Mura Masa and Flume, but still so connected to my indie rock roots and my mad love for the goddesses that are Kate Bush and Joni Mitchel so you know they're in there.

I don't think I've ever made a more eclectic playlist, it goes from crazy Spanish girl power to grime to super chill so quick, but that's what I love about it. My taste in music is so unrefined at the moment, it definitely keeps me on my toes!

So if you need a little bit longer to chill before life catches up, check it out! And make sure you follow me on spotify, I make new playlists all the time.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OOOO, I'm gonna give it a listen!!!!! So many good artists

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...