How I Style Embroidered Jeans...

By Lucy Harbron - 16:20


I've found heaven, and It's a pair of Marks & Spencer's embroidered mom jeans. YEP MARKS & SPENCERS! I've been lusting after some embroidered jeans for ages so when my mum pointed these out on the M&S website I had to have them as I love love love the quality and fit of their jeans. And oh my oh my I'm in love.

I thought they be a hard piece to style due to the detail but nope, so effortless and easy. Here's how I'm wearing them...

Jumper- H&M
Bag- Next
Belt- unknown
My new go-to college outfit is just the jeans and this black H&M jumper. Honestly these jeans are so so comfy they're perfect for a casual outfit as you can pretty much throw any plain jumper/top on and you're good to go. For the weird, on-off weather we're having at the moment something simple like this is perfect as I can easily throw a jacket on, or the jumper is really light in case the sun decides to make an appearance. Super casual but I'm feelin like a 90s BABE.

vogue
Cardigan- Primark
Crop Top- H&M
I bloody looove this outfit. I love a crop top and mom jeans combo, I think it's so slimming and flattering on the waist but also don't feel too daunting as the jeans aren't tight. Having the little flowers makes the look so dang cute and girly. LOVE IT. Just need the sun back so I can get my belly out. Suns out, muffin tops out u know.

Top-Oxfam
Charity shop queen back at it again. This simple striped t-shirt was such a good find as it literally goes with everything, been loving it under my dungarees. But when I'm feeling a little more colour and pattern I think it's so cute with these jeans, makes me feeling like I've stepped out of That 70s Show or Girl Interrupted. Also this is possibly the most comfortable outfit ever. Honestly, if you're looking for comfy mom jeans, these are the ones. Go get em.

Top- Mind (originally topshop)
Another charity shop win was this lace top which is so so beautiful, the detailing along the bottom and round the sleeves is glorious. Can't wait for the summer so I can wear this top with the jeans as the lace with the flowers makes for the best summer outfit ever ever. Also think this would be so cute for like going out for drinks or something. 

Shoes- Clarks (HERE)
I'm in love with my new shoes as well. I've wanted some of the Clarks Desert Boots for aages but I prefer shoes that give me a little height, so when I saw these I was like heart-eyes. They took ages to break in but it was so worth all that pain! So wearable, they literally go with everything. Gotta love Clarks!

M&S (HERE) | ASOS (HERE) | M&S (HERE)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...