Everyday Make-up Look & Inspiration...

By Lucy Harbron - 18:48



Fresh hair cut selfie

For the first time in a week I went outside (I've been cooped up in my bedroom writing secret things, eating too much (way way to much) rocky road and watching The Hills and Catfish) But I ventured out forcing me to put make-up on as to not scare civilians.

My make-up look at the minute is super simple and minimal. I think for the first time I've given up on trying to do fancy skillful make-up and I'm working more with my face and what works for me. I've pretty much given up on bronzer and started to opt more for just highlighter and a little bit of blush (loving this whole strobing trend!) My favourite highlighter to use is the MUA Undress your skin highlighter without a doubt. It has a slightly pinky tone to it that looks so pretty but isn't too obvious and sparkly like I find some highlighters to be. Paired with my Topshop Cream Blush in Flush, I think this makes my skin look a lot healthier and glowier than when O try to use bronzer. I don't know whether its the product I'm using but I think I'm just too pale for bronzer/contour so if any one has any recommendations for good products for pale gals, please please let me know!

For my eyebrows I'm still striving for that Delevingne level brow. I've have been using my Rimmel Brow This Way eyebrow kit a lot more as I feel like powder gives a more natural look than pencil. Also I've been using a brow gel to brush my brows upwards for more of an arch than just a straight brow. My eyebrows have grown out quite nicely so I'm gradually starting to use less and less product on them which I'm super happy about.

My eye make-up switches a lot. I swap between eye-liner wings and simple mascara depending on my mood/time availability. However at the moment I've been loving doing smaller eye-liner flicks as they're really quick and easy to do but still make my eyes pop. There's something about getting my hair cut shorter that always draws me back to eye-liner...

I'm still addicted to my MUA matte lipstick in Fawn Fancy which i mentioned in a previous post (read HERE) Such a pretty colour!



My ultimate make-up inspiration at the moment stems from my fave film- God Help The Girl. I've already talked about how much i love the fashion in this film (read HERE) But the make-up looks in the movie are also amazing. I love Emily Browning's character's natural, glowy make-up. The soft pink lip, subtle liner and pinky blush makes her look so pretty, like English rose pretty. Definitely a look I've been aiming to recreate. Emily Browning's make-up in general always looks so flawless, especially in this video-

Mega girl crush!

Products Used-

Collection concealer in Fair
Rimmel Stay matte power in 001
Miss sporty liquid liner
Clinique high lengths mascara
No7 lash impact mascara
MUA lipstick in fawn fancy
MUA undress me too palette
Sleek Faceform Palette (for highlighing brow bone)
Topshop cream blush in flush
Rimmel brow this way
MUA undress your skin highlighter
What's your everyday make-up look?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...