My Everyday Summer Makeup Routine...

By Lucy Harbron - 15:08

SO!

My makeup routine has changed a bit over summer since I got a bit of a tan for once! So I thought I'd share what my everyday makeup routine has been looking like recently.


concealers used-
No7 concealer in Calico
collection lasting perfection concealer in 01 fair

brush-
real techniques expert face brush 

After using a toner and a moisturiser I apply my concealer. I recently got a new concealer from no7, its in a stick form so its a lot dryer which I'm finding a lot better as the weather is warmer so my skin feels less greasy and ew. So I used the no7 concealer on blemishes and then my collection concealer under my eyes and any areas I want to highlight as its a lighter shade so helps brighten up my face and hide the fact I hardly sleep in summer. I used my real techniques expert face brush to blend it all in.
 
Body shop "honey bronze" bronzing gel

This is a new addition to my routine. I'm loving this body shop bronzing gel! It looks so natural and makes my skin look so glowing and healthy. I just dot it along in the hollows of my cheeks to define my cheekbones slightly and then up to my temples and a tiny bit on my forehead to bronze me up a little. Its so easy to blend a layer up, ahh its just perfect! And it smells like honey so BONUS.

Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in dark brown
I still do the same eyebrow routine. Brushing my brows up, filling in any areas with a pencil, then using a matte brown eye shadow for a little extra help on the front of my brows. Then I use a clear mascara to set them in place and that's it!

rimmel stay matte powder
sleek face form palette
avon brush
Next I go back and powder my whole face with my rimmel powder to set my concealer and gel bronzer. Then to define my cheekbones a little more I use the matte bronzer from the sleep face form palette over the top of the other bronzer. and then I use the highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones, down my nose, my cupids bow and a little on my forehead.

MUA "tranquil" eye shadow from the undress me too palette
I just use my finger to apply this eye shadow all over my lid. its a really pretty, subtle bronze colour that I think just warms up my face and adds a pop of colour to my eyes.

lash curlers-idk
mascaras-
collection does it all waterproof
Clinique high length
 I curl my eyelashes to really open up my eyes. The I use the collection mascara on my top lashes. If i feel like it, then i sometimes use a black eyeliner pencil to line my upper lash line. I use the Clinique mascara on my bottom lashes to get slightly spidery, twiggy-ish lashes.


And that's it. Sometimes i'll apply a little lipstick, but most days I've just been keeping my makeup really natural and glowy. Super simple!

What have you been doing different this summer?

Hope you have a lovely lovely day

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Talk to me...