OOTDs-Christmas Christmas Christmas...

By Lucy Harbron - 20:18

SO!

How was everyone's Christmas? I hope you all had an amazing day no matter what or if you celebrate and got all you wished for and more and ate loadddds! I had such a lovely day and was so spoilt and im still struggling to move from the excessive amount of food I ate!



I've got a couple of party season/new years eve posts planned but for now here are the outfits I wore over the past few days. I feel like all I ever post is OOTDs lately so let me know what you want to see!
I hope you enjoy anyways x

Dress-H&M
Jumper-H&M
Tights-M&S
I wore this on Christmas day and man I love this outfit so much! the h&m jumper is so thickly knitted and cosy and perfect length for over dresses or with my Joni jeans. This outfit just made me feel so Christmassy!
 


In terms of makeup I kept it pretty simple with a flick of eyeliner and glowy skin. Recently I've been feeling like I prefer my face really simple, or just with a cat eye. And plus I didn't want to have to stress about messing up my lipstick so I just kept it simple

 

 
Skirt-Topshop
Jumper-H&M
Shirt-Topshop
 For boxing day I dug out my old Topshop denim skater skirt and I honestly cant remember the last time I wore it! This H&M jumper is probably the best thing I've bought recently I wear it literally all the time, the colour is so beautiful! Makeup wise I pretty much did the same as boxing day minus the eyeliner and I actually tied my hair up in a high pony tail which is basically my go to at the moment.

And that's about it, what did you wear?

Hope you have a lovely lovely day

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your outfits you always look amazing in them ! Could you do a 2013 Favourites blogpost :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...