A week in my dull life & OOTDs...

By Lucy Harbron - 20:04

SO!

I should really win an award for being the worst blogger ever! My life is so uninteresting at the moment, im always either at school, revising, eating, or thinking about eating (I love food) But one thing im 100% passionate about is taking selfies (joke joke (im not joking))

So once again this is just gonna be a kind of catch/a week in my life type post but with added outfits and faces oooo

So during the week I was 50000% bored, literally the highlight of my weekdays is eating and putting my makeup on (sad) I always really look the same, as you know the same face and all, but depending on my level of laziness and how much time I have my makeup ranges from "5 year old with crayons" to "that's cool". Normally a wee eyeliner flick is my go to!


For my hair im pretty lazy and totally bored of my fringe. I normally just use my straighteners to wave the ends and then just leave it, but this week I've been trying out new styles and stuff (aka I've been too lazy to bother with my fringe) These are the hairstyles I've had the past week and a bit, for some reason I got quite a few compliments on my hair when I just put my fringe to the side which was odd as that is my "im so tired don't even talk to me" hair style


I actually had a really busy weekend last week, but the good sort of busy! On Saturday I went for an unsuccessful shopping trip! I just kind of threw on jeans and a jumper but I actually really liked the outfit as I love this jumper, such a nice colour!

Jumper-H&M-£12 (I think)
Jeans-Topshop-£36
 I also got ready really early so I thought I would dig out my MUA undress me too palette (my fave), I did like a bronze/brown smokey eye but just my look it didn't show up on my camera very well, greeaaaat!

Then on that night I went to see Kodaline with my best friend EEEEEEEEEEECK I love kodaline so much, their album is definitely one of the best this year! I wore my usual denim pinafore so I didn't take any photos as you're all probably bored of it, and in true Lucy style I totally forgot my camera, so here have a bad quality phone picture!

We were pretty much right at the front and they were incredible, so good live and the crowd was amazing! James Bay and Hudson Taylor were the supports and they were amazing also. I found a videos of my favourite songs of the night and can hear me scream at the beginning of love like this so enjoy that (my throat hurt the next day)
 


So good! If you ever get the chance to go see kodaline live please do, and please don't just walk past the lead singer on the stairs and not say anything like I did (IM SO AWKWARD WHY LUCY WHY)

On sunday I went to another battle of the bands to support my friends the rivets and once again they were amaaaaazing!

 
I borrowed my friend's dress from brandy Melville for this and I don't want to give it back, im in love! Oversized babydoll dresses are my favourite things in the world, and the pattern and neckline on this one, so pretty! I paired it with my trusty topshop boots as always.


As always my girl Chloe (who im begging to start her own blog) looked incredible! She paired a joy division t-shirt with a denim shirt and a killlller hat (want want want) Chloe is my fashion spirit animal. (bad phone photo again sorry)


Then this week was a blur of revision and boredom and watching nowhere boy and loving Aaron Johnson , guys can we just discuss, I love him.

 
Then once again yesterday i went down to the battle of the bands final with team rivets and man they were good. I did some terrible dancing, a lot of screaming and it was all fab. Mega bummed that they didn't win but still such a good night, love my friends.
 
I dug out my high waisted river island shorts for a change and teamed them with my topshop silk shirt, tights and obviously my boots, loved this outfit!

And then today came, and it was boring! I live such an exciting life!

Other good things that have happened-
  • Jake bugg album is a good'un
  • new lewis songs and music videos
  • nina nesbitt album announcement
  • general music stuff

So that's pretty much all I've done, what about you? how you doin? (joey voice)
Sorry for once again being a poop blogger but hopefully after exams i'll be decent again woo!

Have a lovely lovely day



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh hai lucy guess who found your blog..........she brown, small n cute

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...