A rush of bravery...

By Lucy Harbron - 21:06

SO!

I was impulsive and I did it.

 
 
If you're a regular reader you'll know how long I've wanted my hair like this for, I've been bugging my friends about it for month and I finally did it! I took a selection of photos into the hairdressers with me, photos of my girl Gabrielle aplin, alexa chung, Francoise hardy, Sophie from BINTM etc etc and just told them the certain aspects I wanted and this is the result!
 
 

 
Honestly I hated it at first, I cried rather a lot, but then I went back and chopped the length about and I'm very happy with it!
 
YAY
 
That's all for now folks, but I quickly wanted to share my outfit from the other day cos cute!
 top-Pretty twisted
Shorts-h&m
shoes-primark
Have a lovely day!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I looks so lovely lucy!
    It's a great length and you suit the fringe :)
    I love Sophie - who do want to win? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...